Ideal to begin the New Year's meal.
- 1 sachet of olives (taggiasca)
- 200 g of fresh goat cheese
- 220 g of red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 bunch of chives
- 80 g pine nuts
- Salt and pepper
[Credit tramier Facebook site]
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in dices.
- Salt and pepper, divide them in the bottom of small shot glasses.
- In a salad bowl, work the goat cheese with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the lemon juice, pepper.
- Divide this preparation in the verrines, over the dices of cherry tomatoes.
- Chop the chives and mix with the chopped parsley.
- Toast pine nuts 1 min. in nonstick frying-pan and mix with herbs and remaining olive oil.
- Distribute this mixture over the verrines.
- Reserve 30 min cool before serving.
- Put the aperitif olives on toothpicks and present them with the verrines.